TYPO OF THE WEEK
Real Mistakes, Real Laughs:

Air bases were built on captured islands of Tinian, Saipan, and Guam but they were barley within the range of the long-range bombers.

(hope the bombadiers weren't on gluten-free diets)
-------------------------------

Didn't catch the typo? Scroll to bottom of page

Sunday, November 22, 2009

CROSSING POLANSKY TO THE OTHER SIDE

Please bear with me while Crossing Polansky takes another hiatus due to my wmother's worsening illness. She is in hospice care and bedridden, so I have moved into her house to care for her. Little did I dream, when I chose the title for my blog, that it would perfectly describe exactly what I'm doing: helping ease her journey from this world to the next. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.


Cynthia Polansky
"Expect the Unexpected"
http://www.cynthiapolansky.com/
http://www.cynthiapgallagher.com/

No comments:

ODDBALL STREET NAMES

ODDBALL STREET NAMES
Annapolis, MD

Sturbridge, MA

Annapolis, MD
Submit a jpeg of your local oddball street name -- if it's posted, you'll win a prize!