TYPO OF THE WEEK
Real Mistakes, Real Laughs:

Air bases were built on captured islands of Tinian, Saipan, and Guam but they were barley within the range of the long-range bombers.

(hope the bombadiers weren't on gluten-free diets)
-------------------------------

Didn't catch the typo? Scroll to bottom of page

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Taking a Break -- Literally!


Two weeks ago, while recovering from a meniscus tear, I tripped on an uneven sidewalk and went flying forward. To protect my knee, which thankfully was wearing a compression bandage, I took the fall on my hands, breaking my left radius into pieces. Some surgically-installed hardware put me back together, but my forearm is in a splint for the duration, severely limiting my typing skill! So please enjoy archived posts while Crossing Polansky takes a hiatus to restore full usage of my left wrist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please join me in congratulating my assistant, Jennifer, in the arrival of son August Tyler, born August 22 and weighing in at a whopping nine pounds! That's his big brother RoYeon in the photo with him.

Welcome to the world, August!






Enjoy the last weeks of summer!




Cynthia Polansky
"Expect the Unexpected"
http://www.cynthiapolansky.com/
http://www.cynthiapgallagher.com/

No comments:

ODDBALL STREET NAMES

ODDBALL STREET NAMES
Annapolis, MD

Sturbridge, MA

Annapolis, MD
Submit a jpeg of your local oddball street name -- if it's posted, you'll win a prize!