TYPO OF THE WEEK
Real Mistakes, Real Laughs:

Air bases were built on captured islands of Tinian, Saipan, and Guam but they were barley within the range of the long-range bombers.

(hope the bombadiers weren't on gluten-free diets)
-------------------------------

Didn't catch the typo? Scroll to bottom of page

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Visiting Bards

This week I am pleased to present the work of New York poet Irene Brodsky, who has graciously agreed to be a guest of Crossing Polansky. Enjoy!

"IN MY DREAMS"
I love him
He doesn't know it
My heart sings
He can't hear it
My hand reaches out
He will never feel it.

I have no right
to love him
as I do,
For I'm not free
I belong to another
What more can I say?

Maybe someday?
If things change,
he will come to me.
'Till then...
I'll cry myself to sleep
and see him in my dreams!

Irene Brodsky
Chayarochel@aol.com
Author of Poetry Unplugged (Outskirts Press)




www.cynthiapolansky.com

No comments:

ODDBALL STREET NAMES

ODDBALL STREET NAMES
Annapolis, MD

Sturbridge, MA

Annapolis, MD
Submit a jpeg of your local oddball street name -- if it's posted, you'll win a prize!